The Five (5) Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save from fraud are listed bellow
For everyone who must have participated in the last N-Power recruitment 2016 and whose name have appeared on the list should note the underlisted important information.
1. You are to Visit your NPVN Profile on a Regularly basis to check for any new update or omission
2. Make sure that you Change your NPVN Password from your usual Name password to a new password best known to only you.
3. And ensure you don’t expose your most important and vital data or personal information such as: phone number, bank account number, bank account Name and login password publicly on social media or to any one.
4. When you are asking for help, make sure you ask help from someone you know. You should not ask for help from any one unknown to you for NPVN Profile update.
Should incase you find it hard to login to your NPVN Profile maybe due to poor network connection, you are visit any Cyber cafe which have strong network closer to you for easy access to your NPVN Profile.
5. Always make sure that you logout from your NPVN Profile each time you are done accessing your NPVN Profile either with your phone or at the Cyber Cafe.