Shell Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 – Some time ago, i made a research on the Shell Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 and at that time i was told that the Shell Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 have not started. Well as at today, the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria has come out to offer Postgraduate scholarships to Nigerian Students from Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa States to study in UK for Engineering and petroleum related Science courses at Imperial College London, University College London and the University of Leeds for 2017 academic year.
Below are the courses at the three institutions which will qualify and be available for the scholarship program:
– MSC Petroleum Engineering
– MSC Petroleum Geoscience
– MSC Petroleum Geophysics
University College London
– MSC Chemical/Process Engineering
– MSC Mechanical Engineering (Rotating Equipment or Metallurgy)
– MSC Civil Engineering (Geotechnics)
University of Leeds
– MSC Exploration Geophysics
– MSC Electronic/Electrical Engineering
This scholarship program will cover tuition fees, one return flight from Nigeria to the UK and a contribution towards living expenses only.
– Applicants must be Nigerians who are from Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta State.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with a UK Second Class Upper.
– Applicants must be aged between 21-28 years by 30/09/2017.
– Applicants must not be a staff, ward or spouse of any member of Shell Companies in Nigeria.
– Applicants must meet the individual universities’ English Language requirements (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS score valid for Sept. 2017 admission)
– Applicants must have an International passport
– Applicants should be able to demonstrate leadership and intellectual abilities.
The Application forms will be available ONLY through the participating universities, following admission.
The application deadline for the Shell Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 is on 30th January 2017.
For More Information and inquiries Visit The Scholarship Webpage