A Sample Of NYSC Green Card – The Uses of NYSC Green Card –
By now, so many persons must have completed their online NYSC registration. But that is not the actual reason for this publication. Recently, i received a mail from an audience who wanted to know the NYSC Green Card. That was when i new that most potential corps members actually do not know what the NYSC Green Card looks like. And i do believe that it is very important that i share this so that you could have a perfect view of what the NYSC Green Card Look like.
Son this topic today, we will be taking it step by step to be able to answer possible questions which should help you know more about the NYSC Green Card also know the importance of it.
What Is NYSC Green Card?
The NYSC Green Card is a little slip which potential Corps Members are to print when they have successful registered on the NYSC Website. The sole function of the slip as it where is to give clarify to applicants that they have paid and have also registered for the NYSC online registration for mobilization.
We have also researched and discovered that the NYSC Green Card can only be gotten online and this will be after successful applicants must have submitted their online application properly. Applicants should note that with their correct login details to their NYSC portal, they can print the slip.
Possible Ways On How To Print NYSC Green Card
- Applicants are to Visit portal.nysc.org.ng
- They are to Login to your nysc dashboard with your email address and password
- Then click “Resume”
- Now you can Log in to your dashboard then click on the “print slip”
- Print your green card slip at once click the arrow 1. But if you prefer to save the slip on your phone or computer, you are to click arrow 2
Sample of NYSC Green Card looks like
The NYSC Green Card has the following information:
- The NYSC Logo, which includes the NYSC letter heading including the head office address. The NYSC Green Card do also includes the batch you are currently in and year of your service
- It contains Applicants full details, which includes his or her full names, date of birth, state of origin, LGA, gender, place of birth, marital status and physically challenges. Your passport photograph will also be clearly seen on the slip.
- Your contact address information
- Next of kin fully details
- Your educational qualification details
- Your Kits specifications details
- And Finally the “Corps member Signature & date”. This is where you will sign as the owner of the slip.
Purpose Of The NYSC Green Card Slip Printout?
After you have printed out the NYSC Green Card, applicants are to sign it (with Pen). Please make sure you bring the signed copy to NYSC Camp for submission. Ensure you make a photocopy of it (after signing) to your school too.
This all about the Sample Of NYSC Green Card – The Uses of NYSC Green Card