Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2017 – One of Nigeria’s leading Nutrition Health And Wellness company Nestle Nigeria Plc that have for years committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day are recruiting for various positions in their company. One of the major purpose of Nestle Nigeria Plc is a total enhancing of lives that will influence everything we do together.
A must Read >>> Closeup Make Your Move Contest 2017
According to latest research conducted, Nestle Nigeria Plc has a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres that tend to brings many global benefits. They believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non – Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun State.
The except you are about to read was copied and pasted here from the Nestle Nigeria Plc website.
- Based on their commitment to developing talents in Afnca, the Nestle Nigeria is seeking self-dnven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State.
- The Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2017 programme will last for 18 months
- All interested Participants will be engaged in rigoroUs theoretical and practical trainings
- They will also be exposed to various industrial work experience in the various plants within the factory
- Applicants who are taken will also be participate in continuous assessment processes and apprisaIs
- The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical maintenance activities
- Electrical / Instrumentation/Calibration maintenance activities
- Introduction to Automation maintenance activities
- The training program for the Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2017 will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of participation. In addition, trainees will be prepared and enrolled for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- Then the five (5) best performing students at the completion of the programme will be exposed to a 3-month internship in engineering practices in a Nestlé Factory in Switzerland as a major contribution of the Swiss government to support Nestlés drive to up-skill Nigerian technicians.
They have a state of the art Centre which is located in the Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer and technical drawing rooms, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
Entry Requirements For The Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2017
- All applicants are to posses the following qualifications not earlier than 2016
- Applicants are to have a Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition; candidates are required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1.) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
How to Apply For The Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2017
All Interested and qualified applicants are to submit their applications to: email@example.com using the Microsoft Excel format below.
Application Format For the Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2017
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | Course of Study | Year of Graduation | School of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- All Candidates should apply for admission only once. And please reminded that Only electronic applications will be considered. Kindly ensure that e-mail addresses and phone numbers given are active and valid. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- All Trainees are not Nestle employees and will not be bonded to work for Nestle after the program
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2017
Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2017