How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria -As at today despite the fact that terrorist activities are rocking the economic activities of Turkey, it still remains one of the best country to go and do business. Currently, Turkey has the 17th largest GDP in the world. Though they have been touted as one of the quietest country in the world with enough power to do as they please. When you talk about tourism, you won’t beat Turkey to that because Turkey as it is, is one of the European countries that catches the fancy of many people tourist for tourism, vacation seekers, business people and greener pasture seekers alike.
You can’t compare the visa procedures for other countries to that of Turkey because Getting a visa to Turkey needs proper information in another dimension which will require caution. Many persons will want to make you feel like they are very capable of doing it for you. But if you don’t be careful enough, you will be fraud. So read through this publication on How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria
The types of Turkish Visas ON How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria
- Turkish holiday visa.
- Turkish business.
- Turkish transit visa.
- Turkish student visa.
- Turkish Working Visa.
Required documents On How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria
- You must provide a Valid travel document valid for at least three months longer than the expiry date of the requested visa.
- You have Completely filled the Turkey visa application form.
- You are to provide One passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Attach a Supporting documents which will be required for the reason for visit (e.g. letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round trip ticket, hotel reservation with payment guarantee etc.)
- You should provide Guarantees regarding the means of subsistence.
- You are to provide a Visa processing fee.
- For applicants who are applying from a country other than their home country has to submit a valid residence permit or any document that will show that they are legally staying in that country.
- Then for applicants who are applying for a business visa will have to provide an invitation letter from his or her business counterpart over there.
When your documents are very much ready. You have to complete some registration forms.
- Applicants are to visit the Turkey visa application portal @ www.evisa.gov.tr.
- Then you are to Click on the ‘Apply now’. hen TSelect the country and the passport or identity card you are using.
- You are to Type in the displayed letters and/or numbers given. Then click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Ensure you Fill in your intended arrival date. You will given some information that will be needed which includes : length of the validity of your visa, when you can enter the country once or multiple times during this period, how much it will cost you, and how you will pay, Press ‘Save and Continue’ to continue or close your browser.
- Applicants are expected to Fill in their personal data. All fields are obligatory. Press the button at the bottom to continue.
- Immediately all data has been accepted and you are good to go, you can also review the information you have provided. Click Edit if you want to change anything, ‘Verify’ to submit and continue.
- After your application has been submitted, and an email will be sent to you to verify whether you really applied. Check your email. If you didn’t receive the mail in a minute, check your spam folder.
- Click the approve button to verify your email address.
- After clicking the verify email button, the payment page will come up. Fill in the necessary information, and proceed by clicking ‘Make Payment’.
- Once payment has been approved, you’ll be notified that your e-Visa has been sent to you. This is usually not the case. You only received an email with a button to download it.
- Download the visa (in pdf format) straight from that page. Save it on your computer because you will print it out.
- For applicants that are going for business and you need an invoice, download the visa, then press the invoice button.
- Open the saved/downloaded pdf document and print it and keep the document and your passport or identity card during your stay.
Visa Application Process
- A[pFill your visa application form accurately and cross-check for corrections and affix your photograph.
- Follow the correct specifications of the photos to be uploaded.
- All supporting documents required must be attached. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Application should be submitted at the VFS centre along with the application fees
- Applications can be tracked online
- Passports are collected from the VFS centre or by courier delivery.
- Read the security regulation notices before you visit the Visa Application Centre.
Embassy contact information
Below are the contact details for Turkish embassy in Nigeria
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: 333 Diplomatic Dr, Central Business District, Abuja.
How To Get A Turkish Visa In Nigeria