www.npower.gov.ng – Well, i am doing this publication to assist those who are finding it very hard to apply for the Federal Government N-Power programme which has commenced last week. According to report that the application officially started receiving online application forms from applicants across the Federation.
So for those who are interested in applying for the programme, you are to go through the steps below.
- You are to visit the npower.gov.ng and register but you have to create a username and password and then sign in.
- Then you are expected to Click through the various programmes which is best suitable for you and apply at the bottom of the page
- Please why you are filling the form please make sure Fill the form carefully and make sure that you provide accurate information and documents to support your application procedure.
- When you are done with the submission, you will be sent an acknowledgement email letter that will confirm the receipt of the application.
- After 48hours applicants will be notified by their email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program. But for those who are unsuccessful, are to apply again in subsequent programs.
- Then for applicants who are successful are to proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.
- This will have to Depend on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, then applicants you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
- Please all applicants are to take note that they are to confirm their acceptance to secure your place in the programme.
- All Specific information regarding the N-Power programme details will now be sent to your email.
- For those who may encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for N-Power Programme 2016– www.npower.gov.ng