Access Bank Recruitment 2017 For Fresh Graduate Trainees January – Access Bank recruitment for Fresh Graduate Trainees, January 2017
All fresh graduates who are interested in the banking world can now apply for the Access Bank Recruitment 2017. Recently i discovered that Access Bank Nigeria Plc, is currently accepting applications from interested applicants into her bank.
For those who may not really have a good knowledge of what Access Bank is should read this little piece. Access Bank is a meritocratic organization that constantly and adequately rewards high performance. Their Performance Management System as we have analyzed measures each employee’s performance against clearly defined goals.
Access Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
The high spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement is a s a result of this practice.
Access Bank Recruitment 2017
Job Title: Executive Trainees
Those who are driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry who would like to make your passion your career? For those who are willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution, The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
Your career journey with Access Bank starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
What we are looking for:
- Applicants must be a graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- Applicant must be a graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank or a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
Job Title: 2 Year Frontline Internship Programme
Please all applicants are to note that this Access Bank Recruitment 2017 is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options or require work experience as a pre-requisite for an MBA program with a leading international university.
The frontline internship program as we have seen offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills. On a quarterly basis, the applicant will be exposed to a minimum of 8 hours classroom training which is in addition to the on-the-job experience.
This program is for you if you:
- Applicants should Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Should be below the age of 24 as at 2nd February 2017
- Should Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Must be Are willing to learn
- Must be an unapologetically driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
The Application Deadline: 9th February 2017